At the request of members, SESC has pursued bids from vendors for specified products in order to seek additional pricing options. In order to access these bids from vendors, cooperative members should contact the Executive Director to receive pricing information and purchasing directions.
At the request of member districts, SESC facilitated the work of a region-wide team of teachers in the identification of Enduring Skills for Math and the development of an assessment item bank to establish baseline and growth data for classroom use and for the writing of Student Growth Goals for Kentucky’s Teacher Professional Growth and Effectiveness System. Links to each available grade level and class are found below. These documents will be reviewed and expanded annually to better meet the needs of our members.
Math Enduring Skills Documents
- How to Use the SESC Math Enduring Skills Work
- Kindergarten — Math Enduring Skills
- 1st Grade–Math Enduring Skills
- 2nd Grade — Math Enduring Skills
- 3rd Grade — Math Enduring Skills
- 4th Grade — Math Enduring Skills
- 5th Grade — Math Enduring Skill
- 6th Grade — Math Enduring Skills
- 7th Grade – Math Enduring Skills
- 8th Grade – Math Enduring Skills
- Algebra 1 – Math Enduring Skills
- Algebra 2 – Math Enduring Skills
- Geometry – Math Enduring Skills