KDE staff will host a series of meetings to provide updates and assist districts with Title I planning for the 2019-2020 school year. Topics will include information about school staffing requirements, supplement not supplant methodology, new KDE guidance on district set-asides and more. Morning sessions (9 a.m.-noon local time) and afternoon sessions (1-4 p.m. local time) will be offered.Please visit the registration link to register for the session of your choice.
The dates and locations of the meetings are:
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, West Kentucky Educational Cooperative Conference Center, 435 Outlet Ave., Eddyville
- Friday, Feb. 15, Kentucky Department of Education, 1st floor training room, 300 Sower Blvd., Frankfort
- Monday, Feb. 18, Southeast South-Central Educational Cooperative, London Training Center, 55 Waco Drive, London
- Thursday, Feb. 21, Kentucky Educational Development Corporation, 904 Rose Road, Ashland
- Monday, Feb. 25, Northern Kentucky Cooperative for Educational Services, 5516 E. Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring
Wednesday, February 27, 2019. Green River Regional Educational Cooperative, 230 Technology Way, Bowling Green
Please direct questions about the meetings or registration to Tara Rodriguez at (502) 564-3791, ext. 4042, or[email protected].